Sunday, July 30, 2006

54

Lovely. What did the 88 mean to you?

Two loops, infinity doubled, going around and around. But I’m not done yet. They want to keep you a slave of sorts, a soviet air hostess able to fly to other lands but always under the eye making sure you come back to their version of the facts. I had to dodge their spiders and did so by creating distributed networks. That’s what strikes me even now; how ignorant people are of their own networks and their own base coding. Even when they don’t believe in God they believe in themselves as a god whose word is law. What I wanted was just a break. Just a simple break where I could write what I want and not be considered a threat or intruder to their own prescribed communication protocols. I was caught but I escaped and specualting on the music helped me get through the time they cut me off from the net.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home